All London’s A Stage

Beth’s varied experiences in the Theatre in London program

My Photo
Name:
Location: Pacifc Northwest, United States

All of the ADHD, none of the creativity.

3.5.07

A Productive Evening

This evening, I got lost in Kensington Court without my camera. I stared at the beautiful architecture lit by the golden afternoon sun.
When I found my way back to Gloucester Road, I bought lotion for my roommate Christa and butter to make no-bake cookies.
Then on the way back I found a natural foods store that advertises gluten-free products, but I didn't go in.
After that, I passed two guys speaking Arabic. One said, "!انا ألت، لا تعرفني" and I understood that he had just said, "I said, you don't know me!" I felt special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home